Break Da Bank Again is a Microgaming powered video pokie and a sequel to Break Da Bank, a casino slot that took online casinos by a storm. Its predecessor features 3 reels and 5 paylines and managed to garner a cultic following within a few months of its release. This may be attributed to its simplicity, its volatility and its splendid bonus features. These two games share some symbols but the new version bears enhanced symbols and advanced graphics.
Among symbols you will come across in this video slot include Gold Coins, Gold Bars, Cash, Checks, Pens, Diamonds, Vault and Game’s Logo. To complement these, there are generic playing card symbols 10 through Ace.
Break Da Bank Again Slot Machine Review
- Break Da Bank Again is a 5 reeled slot that features only 9 paylines. On each reel are three rows of symbols. To play, activate paylines (between 1 and 9 paylines), set your coin denominations (between 0.01 and 0.25), set number of coins to wager on (between 1 and 10 coins) and then push the Spin button. You can place a maximum bet of up to $22.50. Low stake and mid-stake rollers will find this betting range great.
- An autoplay option adds merry to the heist theme of this game. You can set your reels to spin automatically for up to 600 games. This is like breaking into a bank as you fold your arms. Better yet, you can customize autospins also.
- There is no way you will successfully execute a heist and end up broke. You can end up with precious stones such as Diamonds and Gold Bars which will fetch you up to 1500 coins and 1000 coins respectively. You can end up with Loads of Cash or a Check and these will fetch you up to 750 coins and 500 coins respectively. You can also get gold coins which will award up to 200 coins.
- Generic playing card symbols do not fetch much. Nonetheless, if you spin multiple combinations featuring these symbols, you have a chance to win awesomely. Among these, Ace pays highest at 90x your line bet while 9 pays lowest at 50x your line bet.
- Vault symbol is scattered in this slot. You will be paid 2x your total bet for landing two vaults anywhere on your reels. Land 3, 4 or 5 vaults anywhere in view to trigger 15, 20 or 25 free spins respectively. Even better, each free spin win is accompanied by a 5x multiplier. If you happen to spin a vault symbol anywhere on your reels during free spins, you are added one free game.
- Break Da Bank Again logo is wild and substitutes other symbols, except scattered vault, to create winning combinations. Any winning combo that features a wild pays out x5. During free spins, any winning combo that features a wild pays out x25. You thus stand a chance to walk home with up to 375,000 coins. This a great payout; and all you need is tact (and luck) to win.
Is This Game For You or Not?
This is a high variance slot and as such high stake rollers are encouraged to play. Looking at its betting range, any other bankroll is covered as well. Whether you need a casino slot to break boredom or you need to make cash even as you get entertained, Break Da Bank Again from Microgaming will deliver some ripper net pokies entertainment to all device including iPad and iPhones.