The Aztec themed backdrop has featured in many net pokies like the Tiki Torch game as an example, but none of these slots resonates well this theme like the Aloha Cluster Pays from NetEnt. The game takes you to a magical tropical island, allowing you to enjoy an innovative game play as well as colorful graphics.
Contrary to the traditional slots which have both reels and pay lines, Aloha Cluster Pays comes with six reels and five rows and uses cluster pays other than pay lines. The game deviates from the standard five by three reels used in former slots, and though this seems like a small alteration, it doesn’t present a new attribute that makes the game not feel more stale or repetitive.
Aloha Cluster Pays Free Slot Guide
The game features a bright Hawaiian backdrop filled with warm colors that represent a kind of landscape that you will find on distant isles. The six reels slot uses cluster pays, and you can hit a winning combination by creating clusters made of similar symbols; you need to land 9 or more same symbols to form a cluster either horizontally or vertically.
The main attraction of this slot is the outstanding payouts during the base game, sticky wild substitution, the free spin bonus round and symbols that appear in cluster formation. When you open the game, you are welcomed by a sharp and distinct tropical theme, a bright and vibrant color scheme, and the usual magnificently rendered NetEnt graphics and characters too.
Symbols in the pokie game include coconuts, Hawaiian flowers pineapples, and multi-colored Tiki masks as well as the soundtrack and effects that exhibit a distinct South Pacific vibe. The Symbol Drop feature, Sticky Win Re-Spins, and substitution wilds make the game fun and exciting to play, and the fact that wins are landed through clusters rather than the traditional fixed pay lines ensures the game is a one-of-a-kind.
Outstanding Game Features Aloha Cluster Pays
- A cluster is formed when similar symbols lie horizontally or vertically adjacent to each other. When you get 9 or more same symbols in a cluster, you qualify for a prize. Wild Substitution – A wooden crate with a question mark in it is the wild substitution symbol and it turns into a next symbol, creating the highest winning combination in a cluster. The substitution symbol appears anywhere on the reels and can replace all the other symbols except the free spins symbol.
Sticky Win re-Spins
- When you get a cluster win, you automatically activate the sticky win re-spins feature. During this feature, the symbols that formed the winning cluster are held constant as the remaining symbols re-spin. If there is another cluster success achieved, the symbols in the winning cluster are stagnated while the rest re-spin. This cycle continues until no winning symbols are remaining.
Free Spins Symbol
- The stamp icon is the free spin symbol of this slot. It triggers the feature when three or more of them wholly or partly land anywhere on the reels. If you get 3, 4, 5, or 6 stamp icons, you are awarded 9, 10, 11, and 12 free spins respectively.
Free Spins Drop Symbol
- This is a feature where low win symbols are removed thus enhancing the chances of landing bigger win symbols. Jackpot The game has a non-progressive jackpot of 100,000 coins Betting Range The coin value ranges from 0.01 to 2.00 while the minimum bet is 0.10 and goes up to a maximum of 200. Verdict, NetEnt slots always come with a unique feature.
- In this one, it is the replacement of pay lines with cluster pays which is a substantial reason as to why you should try this original and unique slot. The game brings in much fun than its predecessors, and the fact that it has many excellent options to choose from makes it elegantly appealing. If you like playing Aristocrats Tiki Torch pokies then you will really love this alternative slot.